Class of 2019 Rocks! Hair School Student Showcase!
This year we have seen some incredible talent come out of our both our make-up and hair schools, some wonderful achievements include:
- Makeup artists getting confident and start directing their own photoshoots
- Beauty therapists working at multiple fashion runway events
- Students being MAGAP finalists
- New beauty businesses get built
- Busy bridal businesses up-skilling their hairstyling techniques
- Incredible lifelong #girlboss friendships get formed;
- and Some amazing freelancers genuinely making some serious $ out of delivering premium services in the hair and beauty industry!
On 8 December, the last of our students for the year graduated! See some of our Student Showcase + Christmas Graduation photos below.
What to expect from 2020
2020 will see MORE classes come to The Beauty School, with special guest trainers and more options for short courses.
We are passionate about providing cost effective training options in Brisbane and coming in 2020 we will have one day fashion makeup courses, Halloween Makeup and a two-day blow-wave masterclass to name a few.
Some of the classes are already on the website, but the full training program will be released on 6 January - we are so excited to launch these and introduce you to our new trainers!
Lastly, if you are a makeup artist looking to refresh your skillset, a hairdresser wanting to learn for wedding season, a beauty enthusiast wanting to try a career as a professional makeup artist or a beauty therapist ready to start delivering makeup services – the beauty school has a home for you!
Click here to send us an email today about our Hair-Styling and Makeup Short Courses and Workshop Dates.
Images provided by Celgfx
Trainers: Samara Nilsson, Nadine Johns-Alcock
Hair created by: Fiona Willard, Facial Beauty, Rachel Greer + Grace Henley
Models: Jamie Thom, Allie and Maraya + Jayne from Rocket Girl Models